Logga
CIGARRPRAT

Första sidan | Ny tråd | Carlscorona Cigarrklubb | Om forumet | Nollställ alla N

FAQ | Sök: Sök även i namnfältet

Ämne: Pics from trip to Cuba (smoking with Alejandro!!)
Skrivet av: ifbbpro
Tid: 2007-04-17 09:52:52

Actually it's not far from it. It was kind a coincidence really. We meet this hustler who quickly noticed that we were cigar smokers. So he introduced us to his other hustler friend who worker at this tobacco farm. So we got a tour on that farm. Very informative and he knew his shit, no question about that. Then towards the end he started try and sell us Cohiba Esplendidos and then I knew it was time to get on. He also claimed that he was a very good friend of the Alejandro's. So we agreed to buy 2-4 boxes AFTER having meet Alejandro.

After a lot of discussion he finally agreed. We were almost sure it was a scam so we were ready for anything when following him to Alajandro's. But it turned out to be true. So we sat around there for 2 hours smoking with Alejandro.

The prices of the Esplendidos were way to high keeping in mind that they were most likely fake. But he did provide us with a great experience of meeting Don Alejandro himself so I told him we would buy one box which made quite a bit angry because we had agreed to 2-4 boxes. Just a trick to try to make us agree on buying more than one box. But we didn't fall in.

Later I was told by a guide at the Partagas factory that it is very unlikely for Alejandro to sit down with people just coming by and smoke with them for such a long time. So a very memorative experience for us.

Hustler are a big pain in the ass. Almost every cuban we meet tried at one point or another to hustle money, shoes, clothes or anything really. This is very stressfull at least for me it is. But these same people can also give you the experiences you otherwise wouldn't have. So keep in mind that even how friendly they seem they'll never be your friend becuase the opportunity for them to make a lot of money out of you is too high. So take this into account and then use them to your advantage and give them a little something for their help. They will most likely ask for more but don't give in. Whatever you give them is most likely more than enough.

Hela tråden

ÄmneTidSkrivet av
N Pics from trip to Cuba (smoking with Alejandro!!)11:37 den 13 april 2007ifbbpro
      N Pics from trip to Cuba (smoking with Alejandro!!)13:09 den 13 april 2007Xnarpom
      N Pics from trip to Cuba (smoking with Alejandro!!)13:15 den 13 april 2007Inches
      N Thanks for sharing!! Great pics!!!! n/t14:07 den 13 april 2007MK
      N Pics from trip to Cuba (smoking with Alejandro!!)14:53 den 13 april 2007Lasse i VF
      N Get out! *push*15:53 den 13 april 2007Daniel P
      N Pics from trip to Cuba (smoking with Alejandro!!)10:28 den 14 april 2007Pyro
           N Pics from trip to Cuba (smoking with Alejandro!!)09:52 den 17 april 2007ifbbpro
      N Pics from trip to Cuba (smoking with Alejandro!!)13:41 den 14 april 2007Frazze
           N Pics from trip to Cuba (smoking with Alejandro!!)15:27 den 14 april 2007TJ
      N Lookin`sharp!!23:14 den 14 april 2007ZONE CAPONE
           N Lookin`sharp!!09:33 den 17 april 2007ifbbpro