Logga
CIGARRPRAT

Första sidan | Ny tråd | Carlscorona Cigarrklubb | Om forumet | Nollställ alla N

FAQ | Sök: Sök även i namnfältet

Ämne: NEJ!
Skrivet av: COJ
Tid: 2005-10-04 08:58:19

Läs vad Steve Saka skrev på Cigarnexus.
Q: Will my cigars "marry" if they are sitting side by side in my humidor without dividers or cellophane?

A: No. I understand the concept of marrying, and have witnessed claro cigars that have been slightly stained with oils from a dark rich colorado cigar that were sitting beside it, but that was only after MANY years. Honestly I do not consider the marrying of different cigars to be a problem for those who smoke from their humidors on a semi-regular basis.

I have been storing singles side by side for well over a decade with no impact whatsoever. Personally, I find the concept of marrying flavors between differing cigars to be an issue that "cigar wonks" banter about, but has little basis in reality and does not warrant any concern on your part. You have to keep in mind when you read all the recent advice printed about cigars that quite a bit of it is far too reaching and overtly scientific without cause.

I have kept a wide variety of smokes crammed together for long periods (5+ years) in my "smoke from someday" humidors without this ever occurring. The only place I would be concerned is to always keep flavored, i.e.. rum soaked, Lars, etc. separate. Also for long term aging in quantity I believe in leaving the cigars in their original boxes if possible.

Bottomline - the concept of cigar flavors marrying/blending is overhyped.

Länk, man får scrolla ner en bit för att hitta just denna fråga, men hela denna sida är matnyttig.
www.cigarnexus.com/counsel/cigarstorage/index.html

Keep Puffing

COJ

Hela tråden

ÄmneTidSkrivet av
N En liten fråga till.07:57 den 4 oktober 2005Rookie
      N En liten fråga till.08:44 den 4 oktober 2005Johan Sjöholm
      N NEJ!08:58 den 4 oktober 2005COJ