Logga
CIGARRPRAT

Första sidan | Ny tråd | Carlscorona Cigarrklubb | Om forumet | Nollställ alla N

FAQ | Sök: Sök även i namnfältet

Ämne: Cigarrbutik i Malaga
Skrivet av: ifbbpro
Tid: 2006-07-28 10:28:45

For the official price list that all spanish estancos must follow chekc out this link:

www.mycigarsite.com/subopciones/opcion1c/opcion1ceng.html

The prices for J. L. Piedras in Spain a very attactive. Also Partagas Shorts are cheap.

I have one address for a cigar store in Malaga. But when I asked for directions when I was down there a month ago or so, they said that the area code seemed to be somewhere in Marbella.

Instead he could go to another store which is in Torremolinos. I did visit that one. It's very close to Malaga. Not even 20 min. away by car. It's situated in the main shopping street called San Miguel as far as i remember. They had an ok sellection. I don't have the adress right here or the name of the store but I'll remember to post it later today when I get home. The staff was very helpfull but didn't have that much knowledge. I also have their list (hard copy) of cigars they keep on stock. So if there is any specific you wanna know if they have then don't hesitate to ask.

Also I went to another store in Granada which also had an ok sellection. Did have problems with my visa in there which resulted in them charging me twice but my bank is sorting that out for me as we speak. It's a couple of hours away by car from Malaga. But Alhambra is situated there so if your friend is on vacation I can highly recommend visiting Alhambra. I'll post their address too later today.

I'll post the addresses tonight if I remember

Hela tråden

ÄmneTidSkrivet av
N Cigarrbutik i Malaga?14:50 den 14 september 2005Arne
      N Cigarrbutik i Malaga?21:52 den 14 september 2005Peter CCL
           N Cigarrbutik i Malaga09:45 den 28 juli 2006Magnus
                N Cigarrbutik i Malaga10:28 den 28 juli 2006ifbbpro
                     N Cigarrbutik i Malaga11:14 den 28 juli 2006Magnus
                          N Cigarrbutik i Malaga19:52 den 28 juli 2006ifbbpro
                               N Cigarrbutik i Malaga21:14 den 28 juli 2006ifbbpro