Logga
CIGARRPRAT

Första sidan | Ny tråd | Carlscorona Cigarrklubb | Om forumet | Nollställ alla N

FAQ | Sök: Sök även i namnfältet

Ämne: Larry berättar:
Skrivet av: Peter CCL Hällingsjö
Tid: 2006-12-02 20:22:03

I've been smoking cigars for about 30 years. I rolled my own for many years, not to sell but just for myself. Good cigars were too expensive for me to afford. It was very hard to find leaf tobacco but I made a trip to Miami and found someone who would sell small amounts. Tobacco generally comes in bales which weigh over 100 pounds so it was hard to buy 10 or 20 pounds from anyone. I called the Fuente company in Tampa and Fuente Jr. actually answered the phone to my surprise. That was before he became the "celebrity" that he is today in the cigar business. He told me to talk with Juan Sosa in Miami who boxed his Sosa brand cigars there for distribution. So I got tobacco from him for a while. The last I heard, Sosa was running one of Fuente's factories in the Dominican Republic. It has been an enjoyable hobby and has since turned into a small business.

We send a lot of cigars to Sweden and it has always been a pleasure to deal with all you fellows over there.

Regards,
Larry

Hela tråden

ÄmneTidSkrivet av
N Larry berättar:20:22 den 2 december 2006Peter CCL Hällingsjö
      N Larry berättar:21:30 den 2 december 2006Lars
      N Larry berättar:21:30 den 2 december 2006Kassler
           N Larry berättar:21:36 den 2 december 2006Peter CCL Hällingsjö
                N Larry berättar:00:48 den 4 december 2006Magnus S
                     N Larry berättar:12:31 den 4 december 2006higgins
                N Larry berättar:08:24 den 3 december 2006mobboegil
                N Larry berättar:20:08 den 5 december 2006Daniel P