Logga
CIGARRPRAT

Första sidan | Ny tråd | Carlscorona Cigarrklubb | Om forumet | Nollställ alla N

FAQ | Sök: Sök även i namnfältet

Ämne: Babelfish = Rappakalja!
Skrivet av: Pyro
Tid: 2004-11-24 13:42:45

Jag provade att översätta den tyska sidan till engelska men det blev alldeles för mycket konstigheter för att jag skulle få en tydlig bild av metoden.

Någon som kan tyda följande gallimatias?:

" My purchase decision was essentially based on two basic ideas:

1. The opening of the Cutters is so largely that also through the thickest formats fit and one if one the smoke benefit prematurely break off must the possibility has of cutting the glow cone off simply and of smoking the cigar a later time further at. Nevertheless is simple that better than an expensive copy to give up

2. Due to the screw (see appearance) I have to eliminate myself meant that it might not be difficult too, the play and to achieve thus an identical cut behavior as with the twice as expensive Xi1.

And which I am to say. It cost me in sum about 15 minutes moderately severe Pfriemelei and eliminated I the play. You need:

- an old plastic loose-leaf binder
- shears
- a screwdriver

Which has to do a loose-leaf binder with a cigar Cutter. Now, first only once nothing at all is...... however, if you open unfold and the two rectangular wires high-curved, then there as a "Riegelchen" (does not laugh.... I have no notion as I the thing otherwise calling is...), which is punched and is to normally prevent, which the einlageblaetter fall out. This should be from thin plastic. I actually found a black copy at home. Now one snatches the shears and cuts themselves from the Riegelchen two small wearing parts. But one leaves 1 - 2 mm untouched simply around the existing punchings. Now with the screwdriver loosen the screw at the Xi2 and take out carefully (carefully, there otherwise the Cutter because of the contained leaf spring apart-jumps...). The two wearing parts above between blade and housing push in each case and down (not between the blade!) and afterwards the screw replace and tighten. War's! Now the blade would not be allowed to do actually no more schlackern. "

Hela tråden

ÄmneTidSkrivet av
N Xikar-justering etc.20:53 den 18 november 2004Mats B
      N Xikar-justering etc.21:28 den 18 november 2004David L
           N Babelfish08:25 den 19 november 2004Lasse L
                N Babelfish = Rappakalja!13:42 den 24 november 2004Pyro
                     N Babelfish = Rappakalja!15:17 den 24 november 2004David L
                          N Babelfish = Rappakalja!=lite närmare svaret15:36 den 24 november 2004Lennart
                               N Babelfish = Rappakalja!=lite närmare svaret16:32 den 24 november 2004David L
                                    N Problem med Xi216:53 den 24 november 2004Rebel Rob
                                         N Problem med Xi218:03 den 24 november 2004David L