Logga
CIGARRPRAT

Första sidan | Ny tråd | Carlscorona Cigarrklubb | Om forumet | Nollställ alla N

FAQ | Sök: Sök även i namnfältet

Ämne: IM HAPPY!
Skrivet av: ZONE CAPONE
Tid: 2007-01-18 20:02:22

IM HAPPY! 

img402.imageshack.us/img402/3079/0701zonerx9.jpg

The business at the Zone shop is good…I’m back writing articles for Scandinavians biggest magazine Body & I’m sitting here spitting & rhyming writing a piece while NAS latest album “Hip-hop is dead” is banging in my tape deck…my humidor is so full of exclusive cigars it’s about to explode…I did a cover shot for a local magazine last weekend…& I have two badass projects coming up this spring & the training for one of those are brutal…my Marie is beautiful, my daughter is growing & the sky is blue!

AND my doctor just called on my cell telling me that the lump they found in my right leg wasn’t cancer & that I’m here to stay!!

A couple of months ago I found a big lump in my right leg…
My doctor thought it was a tumour so he sent me to the oncology.
Got flashback memorys from the time I spent at the hospital while my mom was having her battle with cancer…my head was spinning in panic while I was standing there in the corridors of the hospital waiting for the tests…
X-rays, more test…all those weeks waiting for the results…I’ve seen homiez lying there dead in front of me…why should I make it?...I prepared for the worst...

BUT…the lump was not cancer & here I am! Still in one piece!
And I just called the tattoo parlour up booking a session for my next tattoo that will say:
"If I wasn’t built 4 this I’d be dead by now"!

There’s too much power left in this body & MY plan now is to die of old age!

Too much weights' in the gym not to get lift
Too much cigars in the humidor not to smoke èm up
And too much bass in the trunk, so let it bump!!

LOVE YALL!!
ZONE
www.zonecapone.com

Hela tråden

ÄmneTidSkrivet av
N IM HAPPY! 20:02 den 18 januari 2007ZONE CAPONE
      N IM HAPPY THAT YOU ARE ALRIGHT n/t17:41 den 19 januari 2007Roger O
           N IM HAPPY THAT YOU ARE ALRIGHT n/t20:30 den 19 januari 2007ZONE CAPONE
      N IM HAPPY! 20:14 den 18 januari 2007Lars
           N IM HAPPY! 21:18 den 18 januari 2007leffe
      N IM HAPPY! 14:50 den 19 januari 2007Kribz