Logga
CIGARRPRAT

Första sidan | Ny tråd | Carlscorona Cigarrklubb | Om forumet | Nollställ alla N

FAQ | Sök: Sök även i namnfältet

Ämne: Protestera!
Skrivet av: bidevind
Tid: 2007-07-19 11:09:13

Mediaeliten med flera säger att rökförbuden och intrånget i den personliga äganderätten, en svårt sargad hörnpelare i vår civilisation, välkomnas överallt. Så är det inte. Det är viktigt att även icke-brittiska medborgare protesterar för att visa antirökfanatikerna att de har världens ögon på sig trots medias tystnad eller desinformation.

Till och med den brittiska drottningen protesterar genom att vägra sätta upp rökförbudsskyltar överallt på slottet.

Protestera!

Please help the UK- Smoker's revolution send and spread the solidarity mail. It' s running all over the world ! Lets help repeal the ban. Lets help sack Johnson! __________________________________________________ copy paste in a new e-mail from here ____________________________________________________ To the british health minister and MP Alan Johnson johnsona@parliament.uk and to : British Embassy, Copenhagen DK enquiry.copenhagen@fco.gov.uk Subject "Repeal the ban" My Name, City of residence, State

I express my admiration for the courageous citizens of Day of Defiance, Her Majesty the Queen fighting for to save tolerance and democracy in UK.
I express my solidarity with Mr. Nick Hogan, of the Swan pub, Bolton who was one of the first claiming he would flout the ban and had 700 people at the pre ban night on Saturday the 30th and 300 on July 1st People, smokers and tolerant non smokers flouting the ban at his place on Sunday Mr. John Barret, Heywood, who had nearly no customers on Sunday, had to send his staff home, and was left alone to smoke three illegal cigarettes in his own empty pub. Mr. Hamish Howitt, Blackpool ,of the Happy Scots Bar, who founded his own smokers party UK-FAGS and organized a smoking event on Sunday, facing the risk of losing his business Mr. Tony Blows, Ewyas, by Hereford, of the The Dog Inn who keeps courage and resists although they threatened him to close his pub and take him his business Mr. Alistair Choat, London, Soho, of the Coach and Horses, who flouts the ban The Citizens of London who held a smokers march on last Saturday at Westminster Mrs Karen Wilcock, Mrs Zoie Davidson and the Citizens of Hallifax who have been holding a daily protest action under the old arcades downtown since Tuesday Mr. Paul O'Tooles, Wells, Somerset who organizes a Defiance March on July the 14th in Wells. The singer Joe Jackson who emigrated from New-York because of smoking bans and sent all smokers of the world a letter of support . The Painter David Hockney campaigning against the "grotesque piece of social engineering" imposed by a "political and media elite." Mr. Mark Croucher, Dartford, Lowfield Street, Two Brewers pubs who shall not ask to his staff to put themselves in danger, fighting with the customers for enforcing the ban. Fred Remingtion und Bill Comeford "O'Tooles restaurant", in Honolulu and Sam Comerford in Kona, Hawai: who expressed their solidarity with the British citizens also flouting the ban with their customers. Loraine Mc Gregor from Freedom to choose, UK, who gave all her energy to realize this exceptionnal act of democracy. The Reverend Anthony Carr, Kent, who walked into a police station, lit his pipe and asked to be arrested to protest against the infringment of civil liberties. The 8 Landlords of Chester sticking together to fight the ban in the Rows. The citizens and the 400 Pub owners of Stoke-in-Trent now changed into Smoke-in-Trent The people of Scotland with their poster action “we shall not stubb it out”, ignored by the media. Mrs. Marion Harris (63 yrs), Mrs. Peggy Stevens (82 yrs) und Mr. KJohn McNeil (74 yrs), and the 35 further smokers from the Home for elderly people in Coventry whom you are trying to nanny, destroying their social life after a life of work. They go on lighting up in their lounge, and I support them. And most of all, Mr MARTIN WHISKER of Scarborough, North Yorkshire whom your RESTAPO (smoke and restaurant police) pulled from the Risker bar and flung into jail on Monday night. As well as to all the other customers who paied his 80 Pound fine for him! Thank you to all of them And to the millions of other citizens flouting the ban without any press coverage. And I will do anything to help them holding on for their example of democratic behaviour. REPEAL THE BAN SACK THE SMOKE POLICE! Listen to Albert Einstein: Albert Einstein, "My First Impression of the U.S.A." "The prestige of government has undoubtedly been lowered considerably by the prohibition law. For nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced. It is an open secret that the dangerous increase of crime in this country is closely connected with this."

Date:

Hela tråden

ÄmneTidSkrivet av
N Protestera!11:09 den 19 juli 2007bidevind
      N Protestera!11:19 den 19 juli 2007lepatrik